Guidelines will be available soon...
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for PSTET ON-LINE through website www.tetpunjab.com w.e.f. 20.11.2013 to 14.12.2013.
- Click on to New Registration & Candidate Login link.
- Before you proceed to register yourself for PSTET, you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for which you intend to take the test.
- You should fill your correct general and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Contact No., and qualifying exam details subsequently under circumstances.
- Chose you password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share it with the others.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on PSTET website. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Phone No. 1860-180-1814. It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent colored passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of confirmation page is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB each in size.
- After successful filling of On-line Application Form, a Confirmation Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing the entire information as filled in by the candidate alongwith a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use for future correspondence. Roll number will be allotted at the time of Admit Card generation.
- Examination Fees
||Only Paper I or II
||Both Paper I & II
|General / BC / OBC Category
||Rs. 500 /- (Five hundred)
||Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)
|SC / ST Category / Differently Abled
||Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred )
||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)
- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in PSTET Account with any branch of AXIS Bank or
By Debit/Credit Card. The fee is non refundable in any case.
- After successful payment confirmation, there will be a link in candidate login to print their confirmation page of application. The candidates are required to take the printout of confirmation page of application and send it to Post Box No: 1828, Post Office Sector-62, Mohali, Punjab, Pin-160062.
- Please ensure before dispatching the Application Form that:
The Confirmation Page must be dispatched by ordinary post, in an Envelope of size 12"x9" only and paste the computer generated address slip on the envelope subscribing "APPLICATION FOR PSTET".
- The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at the specified place.
- The candidate may kept a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as reference in future.
Note: While sending, do not enclose any photocopy of Educational or Caste Certificate along with this application form.
- The Confirmation Page, sent by courier shall be rejected. The Confirmation Page shall not be received personally. SCERT will not be responsible for non-receipt of Application Form due to any transit/postal loss.
- The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website www.tetpunjab.com.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, payment status and admit card, candidate can call at help-line numbers 1860-180-1814 on all working days from 9:00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.tetpunjab.com regularly for more updates and important information.
- Candidate must bring a admit card on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- The candidates should reach the examination centre one hour before the start of the examination. At the examination centre, the candidate has to produce his/her admit card pasted with passport size photograph and duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with photo identity proof, which may be either any of from the Driving license, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
- The candidates must satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for this test. Merely appearing in the examination and qualifying the test does not entitle the candidate for \ issue of the certificate.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, SCERT shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The result list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website www.tetpunjab.com.